Graphic Designer (Product Designer) needed to join our team. Start designing for real, no fuss, within a logical process and only for foreign clients.
What we call “product design” is really taking full responsibility for the product creation – business, user, environment, future-proof solutions, iterative thinking, wireframing, prototyping, and UX design.
Who is Chilid?
We are Chilid – a team of 23 working in a web agency that challenges user-centred design with bespoke front-end development. 90% of our clients are foreign customers – we want to stay in Poland, but think globally. Curiosity and the pursuit of improving things moves us forward to where the user is our king, not the client. We focus on making high-quality products based on the latest web and mobile standards. We operate globally – from Asia to the United States, building great things in the name of making a better web. We listen to a lot of music and eat lunch together. Taste “agile” and join us.
Why are we special?
- every year we share 20% of our profit equally among all employees,
- we’re a team working on projects for foreign clients using the newest technology,
- we have proper, established processes and true freedom of design,
- a genuine flat structure (no managers) exists here, the path to holacracy has just started,
- in the summer, we transform our office backyard into a large urban beach to celebrate a birthday – the Chilid and XSolve Playa Party.
- experience as a Web Graphic Designer, backed by a portfolio,
- knowledge of web design and app design trends,
- a knack for aesthetics and precision, as well as attention to detail,
- knowledge of UX guidelines, ability to design mockups,
- ability to make quick and firm decisions,
- free communication in speaking in English – which in practice means that you have to break down the barriers and start talking.
What we offer:
- a permanent job & flexible working hours,
- work using Photoshop/Sketch, Illustrator, Invision, Principle, Framer, UXpin, Lucidchart, Slack,
- company iMac / Macbook with an additional Eizo monitor,
- Multisport card & Medicover – a medical package,
- common dinner on Thursday & delicious coffee,
- English lessons in the office with a native speaker,
- work with real enthusiasts.
- salary compatible with your skills and expectations (4500 – 6500 PLN/gross)
Please email your application form to: email@example.com