Innovate your cultural organisation in a European transition country with entrepreneurial tools and creative leadership: theory, practice and project development!
- Main topics: cultural heritage, cultural tourism, performing arts, museums, fashion and European subsidies.
- Participants will develop their own project, based on the challenges from their country.
- Participants will be empowered with cultural leadership and entrepreneurial tools in European countries in transition (former socialistic countries).
- For: practitioners and master students in the field of culture
The main domains to be covered:
- Which are the similarities and differences in cultural entrepreneurship and leadership between European transition countries and Western European countries?
- Which economic concepts can be applied in practice in order to foster the cultural sector in terms of entrepreneurship and leadership?
- How can we apply our inspiration, knowledge and experience to common practices in transition countries as well as between East and West in terms of entrepreneurship and leadership?
Why should you attend this workshop?
- exercise with innovation, creativity and other entrepreneurial tools through your own project development and your colleagues’/fellow-students’ projects
- knowledge transfer: learn from each others’ knowledge, experiences and insights
- extension of your entrepreneurial and leadership tools in a European context
Delivery & Organisation:
- Date: 21 to 25 June 2021
- Delivery language: English
- Format: 5 days from 9 am to 5 pm CET + one evening on inspiration
The maximum number of participants is 28. Based on the information provided in the application form, a committee of two faculty members will select the participants. This selection strives for a diversified group of participants (cultural sector, experience, country). The application form should be submitted before 31 May 2021. The selection of participants will be finished two weeks later.
Practitioners’ price is 300 EUR + 22% VAT = 366 EUR incl. VAT
Students’ price is 250 EUR + 22% VAT = 305 EUR incl. VAT