KCR is a clinical development solutions provider creating value for biotechnology and pharmaceutical organizations. Founded in 1997, our expert teams support clients with full - service clinical development capabilities across three main areas: Trial Execution, Consulting and Placement. KCR operates across North America, Europe, and Australia, with main office locations in Boston, US, Berlin, Germany, and Warsaw, Poland. Our geographical coverage across 25+ countries, cutting-edge technical capabilities and tailored offerings allow for the optimized delivery of solutions to develop life-changing therapies. KCR offers access to an estimated population of 1.1 billion people. For more information visit www.kcrcro.com. We see human behind every number
Position: Junior Graphic Designer
Junior Graphic Designer is responsible for the design of KCR branding materials e.g., visuals for different media channels, presentations, and other promotional materials
according to requirements and specifications.
- Create visuals for social media channels
- Design marketing collateral such as web graphics, leaflets, brochures, adverts, banners, newsletters, emails etc.
- Develop creative concepts from a creative brief and brings them to life (from idea to completion on a multitude of projects)
- Support creating custom, high-quality PowerPoint presentations
- Maintain brand standards, consistency of message, and design across all graphic creations
- Collaborate with the team to keep projects on track and meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or Communications
- Minimum 6 months of work experience
- Demonstrated execution of design principles through a portfolio of materials
- Ability to translate concept and messaging into visuals
- Proficient in design software, primarily Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, After Effects, Premiere Pro) and PowerPoint
- Ability to create animations and GIFs will be an asset
- Good knowledge of social media (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter) and its specifics
- Ability to work well in a team environment, but also independently when required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Time management, prioritization, accuracy in performance, and attention to details
- Fluency in English and local language, both written and verbal
At KCR we put our mission: WE SEE HUMAN BEHIND EVERY NUMBER into our actions, therefore we offer our Employees benefits that comply with national regulations and provide the coverage that best meets employee needs. To show that you are appreciated in our team, while working at KCR you will be provided with:
- Additional day off for your birthday
- Ability to join fast-growing international CRO company and develop knowledge of clinical trials industry
- Empowering workspace, with a flat hierarchy, offering opportunities to share ideas and influence company services development worldwide
- Onboarding process to enable you fast takeover of duties and Buddy Mentor who will introduce you to the organization
- Open culture based on our values: learning, customer focus, accountability, commitment, tenacity and determination to succeed
Providing your personal data is voluntary, however, if you do not provide us with the necessary information, we will not be legally allowed to get in touch with you and consider your application. By sending application documents containing your personal data to a wider extent than required by provisions of the applicable laws, you are granting consent for the data to be processed for the purposes of the ongoing recruitment. You may also agree to enable other employers within KCR Group to communicate with you about potential job opportunities that match your area of expertise and interests.
If you would like your candidacy to also be considered for future recruitments, please select an additional consent or add the following statement to your application documents: “I agree to the processing of my personal data for any future recruitments conducted by KCR and/or KCR affiliates for a period of up to 3 years”. Such consent may be placed in your CV or electronic correspondence addressed to your potential employer. You may withdraw any consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing carried out prior to its withdrawal.
Your personal data will be shared with KCR and/or KCR affiliate that you are pursuing, and that company will be considered a separate data controller of your personal data. A full list of KCR affiliates is available at: https://www.kcrcro.com/privacy-policy/#kcr-entities. You can contact KCR Group Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org any time with any questions or concerns regarding how your personal data is processed. KCR is an equal opportunity employer providing its staff with excellent opportunities to build dynamic, long-term careers.